Oxford House Chapel

Oxford House, situated in Bethnal Green and founded in 1884 has been at the heart of the community since its foundation. Though the use of the house has changed over the last century, it remains as welcoming as ever. After a recent refurbishment, it now hosts a coffeeshop, a theatre, several offices and is home to many community focused groups
Prev Haggerston Park
Next Epping Forest

Comments are closed.